OSHA SAFETY HAZWOPER TRAINING Bakersfield, CA.
RESPIRATORY PROTECTION PROGRAMS
Per OSHA, an estimated 5 million workers are required to wear respirators in 1.3 million workplaces throughout the United States. Respirators protect workers against insufficient oxygen environments, harmful dusts, fogs, smokes, mists, gases, vapors, and sprays. These hazards may cause cancer, lung impairment, other diseases, or death.
Respiratory training is one of the most complex safety training topics for a company. OSHA requires companies have established and maintained an effective respiratory program, since different hazards require different respirators and employees are responsible for wearing the respirator and complying with the program. Our team is experienced in assessing and creating a custom-made Respiratory Protection Program that is compliant with all regulations. They are also equipped to train your staff and have them fully understand not only the elements of the program but also the purpose of the program itself.
ROI Safety Services custom-made Respiratory Protection Program for your company includes the following:
- OSHA Safety Training – Bakersfield, CA.
- Safety Hazwoper Training Bakersfield, CA.
- OSHA Training – Bakersfield, CA.
- Safety Inspection – Bakersfield, CA.
- Hazcom – Bakersfield, CA.
- IIPP – Bakersfield, CA.
- Confined Space – Bakersfield, CA.
- Why a respirator is needed – Bakersfield, CA.
- Hazard identification – Bakersfield, CA.
- Extent of exposures – Bakersfield, CA.
- Potential health effects – Bakersfield, CA.
- Selection of respirators – Bakersfield, CA.
- Respirator inspection – Bakersfield, CA.
- Donning procedure
- Removal procedure
- Fit Test and seal check
- Proper wearing – Bakersfield, CA.
- Improper fit, usage, or maintenance effects
- Limitations and capabilities of the respirator
- Emergency situations
- Proper cleaning, maintenance & storage – Bakersfield, CA.
- Symptoms & signs that may limit effective use – Bakersfield, CA.
Contact ROI Safety Services today to ensure your company has the proper Respiratory Protection Program in place.
WORKER EXPOSURE EVALUATIONS
ROI Safety Services has conducted many customized training sessions for clients on a range of environmental, industrial hygiene, and safety topics. We can also prepare the compliance piece of the program for your company in Bakersfield CA.
ROI Safety Services has conducted many OSHA safety training in Bakersfield customized for clients needing environmental, industrial hygiene, and safety training. Programs can also be developed and customized for each individual customers needs. Contact us today for training and program development.
We believe that employees are a company’s most important asset so we work with several industries to help them achieve a safe workplace. Our health and safety consultants help make organizations regulatory compliant, create safe work environments, lower insurance costs and reduce workers’ compensation claims.
Our goal is to manage, control and eliminate all occupational health & safety hazards!
Whether you’re working on GHS compliance or simply need to create or update your safety data sheets, our certified authoring professionals will ensure your SDS’s comply with all local, national and international regulations.
ROI Safety Services provides a variety of SDS solutions, which are flexible and scalable and based on the Environment, Health & Safety(EHS) information management needs of your organization.