ABOUT ROI SAFETY SERVICES
ROI Safety Services is California’s Trusted Provider of Occupational Health & Safety and Environmental Compliance.
ROI Safety Services is a full service safety and environmental compliance company in California, specializing in onsite safety services and OSHA training.
We provide health and safety services to thousands of employees in high hazard industries. We ensure all training is in compliance with OSHA and all State and local requirements.
We believe that employees are a company’s most important asset. We work with several industries to help them achieve a safe workplace. Our health and safety consultants help make organizations regulatory compliant, create safe work environments, lower insurance costs and reduce workers’ compensation claims.
Why Use ROI Safety & Compliance Services?
- We are large enough to meet your needs & small enough to care.
- ROI Safety Services offers customized and proven solutions.
- We offer proactive safety solutions designed to serve your business.
- Our solutions are simple and easy to implement.
OUR GOAL IS TO MANAGE, CONTROL AND ELIMINATE ALL
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY HAZARDS
Jessee McClellan, Owner
Jessee McClellan has been training companies for more than 25 years and has amassed numerous credentials. Please feel free to review some of his training and certifications below:
- Columbia Southern University – Occupational Health and Safety Degree
- Rio Hondo College – OSHA Health and Safety Certificate
- Coastline Community College – General Education
- 30-hour OSHA Train the Trainer Course
- Certified OSHA Outreach Instructor
- QISP – Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioner
- 40-hour Lead (Pb) Abatement Supervisors Training
- Certified Powered Industrial Truck Train the Trainer Course
- 40-hour Society of Protective Coatings “SSPC”
- First Aid / CPR / AED / BBP (current)
- Certified Instructor, DOT HM126 F
- 8-hour Ergonomics in the Workplace
- 24-hour Confined Space Rescue – Trainer
- Industrial Hygiene 16 Hours (Hartford)
- 40-hour 5S Certified Trainer
- 40-hour Dust Explosion Prevention Course
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Train the Trainer Course
- ISO 9000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 and 18001 Lead Auditor
- Green Belt – Quality Management Systems
- Landmark Education – Forum
- Landmark Education – Advanced Course