ABOUT ROI SAFETY SERVICES
At ROI Safety Services, we believe that everyone deserves to go home safely at the end of the day.
We focus on providing each client with the tools they need to meet compliance requirements, and our site-specific safety training is designed to help keep your workplace safe. With over 30 years of experience in the safety and environmental compliance industry, we are committed to helping you create a safe and healthy work environment.
Our goal is to educate and support each person we work with, resulting in a zero-injury workplace. We believe people matter and our Faith Based, Christian values guide our actions.
Why Use ROI Safety & Compliance Services?
- We are large enough to meet your needs & small enough to care.
- ROI Safety Services offers customized and proven solutions.
- We offer proactive safety solutions designed to serve your business.
- Our solutions are simple and easy to implement.
OUR GOAL IS TO MANAGE, CONTROL AND ELIMINATE ALL
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH & SAFETY HAZARDS
Jessee McClellan, Owner
Jessee McClellan has been training companies for more than 25 years and has amassed numerous credentials. Please feel free to review some of his training and certifications below:
- Columbia Southern University – Occupational Health and Safety Degree
- Rio Hondo College – OSHA Health and Safety Certificate
- Coastline Community College – General Education
- 30-hour OSHA Train the Trainer Course
- Certified OSHA Outreach Instructor
- QISP – Qualified Industrial Storm Water Practitioner
- 40-hour Lead (Pb) Abatement Supervisors Training
- Certified Powered Industrial Truck Train the Trainer Course
- 40-hour Society of Protective Coatings “SSPC”
- First Aid / CPR / AED / BBP (current)
- Certified Instructor, DOT HM126 F
- 8-hour Ergonomics in the Workplace
- 24-hour Confined Space Rescue – Trainer
- Industrial Hygiene 16 Hours (Hartford)
- 40-hour 5S Certified Trainer
- 40-hour Dust Explosion Prevention Course
- 40-hour HAZWOPER Train the Trainer Course
- ISO 9000 Lead Auditor
- ISO 14001 and 18001 Lead Auditor
- Green Belt – Quality Management Systems
- Landmark Education – Forum
- Landmark Education – Advanced Course