ACTIVE SHOOTER SAFETY TRAINING CALIFORNIA
click to dial: (714) 520.1608
Active Shooter Incidents on the Rise in California
Are You & Your Staff Prepared?
Active Shooter Training for Businesses
In an emergency like an active shooter situation we have just moments to act and survive. Take the necessary steps today to protect yourself and those around you with active shooter training.
This training is for everyone!
The more people that have awareness and are prepared, the better chance everyone has of surviving.
Workplace Violence Statistics:
- 19% of most workplace violence injuries occurred in California and Texas.
Employee lawsuits against employers are on the rise in California. One key factor in these suits is employer negligence.
- Many employees don’t know or haven’t been made aware of any Active Shooter Emergency Preparedness Training programs.
- 10% of all workplace fatalities are due to homicides.
- OSHA reports that approximately two million people each year report some type of workplace violence.
Active Shooters Are Usually Fueled by Rage
An Active Shooter is defined as “an individual actively engaged in killing or attempting to kill people in a conﬁned and populated area.” This definition has been adopted by numerous government agencies.
Typically, an active shooter has no method or pattern to his shooting. He’s on a shooting spree, usually fueled by rage. Whoever is in their line of sight is going to get targeted.
A serious problem with an Active Shooter is that in most cases, he’s done his killing before law enforcement arrives on the scene. That’s why Emergency Preparedness is so critical.
You and your employees will all be more able to survive such an incident if you have done Active Shooter Emergency Preparedness Program.
ROI Safety Services Provides Onsite Training for the Entire Company.
We come to your facility and train you and your staff. If you don’t have an Active Shooter Safety Training program, we’ll help you develop it and get it understood by all.
- Active Shooter Emergency Preparedness Plan
- How to Respond When There’s an Active Shooter in Your Workplace
- What to do When Law Enforcement Arrives
- Recognizing Signs of Potential Workplace Violence
There’s nothing more important than knowing you and your employees will go home to their family safely each and every day.
Make Sure . . .
- you know the signs.
- your staff knows the signs.
- you and your staff know what to do if ever an active shooter appears in your facility.