Title 22 Training
Recognize the importance of safe hazardous waste disposal at industrial sites and learn to handle and manage hazardous waste as per the California Title 22 laws. Enroll in this training now!
COVERED IN THIS COURSE
ABOUT THIS COURSE
This course is perfect for those who want to train themselves to safely manage and handle hazardous waste at industrial worksites. The contents in the course enable one to meet the Title 22 CCR 66262.34 and Title 22 CCR 66265.16 requirements. Upon course completion, you will be certified and trained to secure a position as a DOT Hazmat Employee or other related position that requires this certification
Why complete Title 22 Training Course?
There are a variety of industries today that have to manage hazardous waste regularly. Industries that deal with chemical manufacturing, mining, metal fabrication, and petroleum refining produce hazardous byproducts that require safe disposal. To fulfill this companies have to hire workers who are title 22 certified.
An individual with a Title 22 course certification can either handle LQGs (Large Quantity Generators) or SQGs (Small quantity generators). LQGs every month produce about 1000kgs of hazardous waste, and SQGs produce a smaller quantity of below 1000kgs. Ultimately, as per California regulations, it is essential to strictly meet the requirements demanded in the Title 22 documents linked with waste generators and transporters. If workers do not comply, it can put them and the public in the surrounding areas at risk, resulting in paying hefty fines.
Objectives of Title 22 Training Course
The course is structured to meet the following objectives or purposes.
- Understand the necessity of following hazardous waste regulations
- Have the ability to define hazardous waste
- Know the waste generation process
- Understand the non-RCRA and RCRA waste classifications
- Understand the waste generators, how they work, three types of waste generators.
- Process of waste accumulation at the sites
- Safety protocols to follow during accumulating hazardous waste
- Internalize the basic terminologies of toxicology
- Know the steps of record-keeping and reporting
- Filling Uniform Hazardous Waste Manifest accurately
- Recognize the need for emergency response training and how to conduct it
- Know the difference between state vs. federal hazardous waste
Why choose ROI’s Title 22 Training over others?
ROI has designed this course by partnering with industrial experts who have decades of work experience in hazardous environments. Compared to other courses online on Title 22 that are more theoretical and dry, we have included numerous practical examples to make our course interactive and engaging. 24/7 course access, affordable price tag, and remote Q&A with instructors add great convenience to complete the course and get certified in less time.