Are you looking for opportunities to train people in occupational health & safety? If so, we’d love to chat with you about joining our growing team here at ROI Safety Services.
OSHA 10 construction outreach trainers are in high demand!
ROI Safety Services is looking to hire OSHA 10 construction outreach trainers specifically here in California. OSHA 10 construction outreach trainers play an important role in ensuring safety in the workplace. As an OSHA 10 construction outreach trainer, you will be responsible for providing training to employees on OSHA standards and how to stay safe in the workplace. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about safety and wants to make a difference in the lives of others. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply today!
We are looking for people with the following credentials
- OSHA 5109 Certification is required
- Authorized OSHA Construction Trainers
- Currently authorized to train in California
- Work from home
- Weekend work – Saturday and Sundays – ZOOM video training only
- Compensation based on work experience
- All classes will be 30 hour construction courses
- Work from home or in a classroom
- Must have experience working with large groups of 10 or more
- Must have experience managing zoom or other similar platform
This is a great position for someone who loves teaching
and helping others stay safe!
Please send us your resume with references.
ROI Safety Services is a known as a full service OSHA safety training company in California, providing safety services and OSHA training. We provide health and safety services to thousands of employees in very hazardous manufacturing industries.
We believe that employees are a company’s most important asset so we work with several industries to help them achieve a safe workplace. Our health and safety consultants help make organizations regulatory compliant, create safe work environments, lower insurance costs and reduce workers’ compensation claims.
We look forward to having you as part of the team!