A part of OSHA’s job is to have their inspectors visit jobsites and workplaces to ensure that employers are complying with applicable standards. Being prepared for an inspection when OSHA arrives and understanding what they are looking for will help you have a positive experience.
Here’s a few of the things that Jessee will cover in this free webinar:
- Employees have a safe work environment free from serious recognized hazards
- Employees have and use safe tools and equipment and properly maintain this equipment
- Warning system and signage for hazardous materials
- Keeping establish operating procedures updated and communicating them so that employees follow safety and health requirements
- Posting OSHA citations at or near the work area involved.
- and more