Osha Forklift: Train the Trainer Kit
- We cover how to manage your forklift training program by covering:
- Implementing a forklift training program
- Scheduling training – scheduling do’s and dont’s
- Setting up classroom
- Managing time during training
- Presentation skills
- Reading your audience
- Creating custom training ppt for your site
- Basic communication skills
- How to manage difficult students
- And much more!
Sign up today!
Great way to save time and money by providing forklift training via Zoom
- Have employees operating forklifts or other powered industrial trucks.
- Do not have a sufficient or easy to use safety training program as required by OSHA.
- Hiring new employees without forklift experience.
- Can’t afford to disrupt production schedules by sending employees to attend off-site training.
- High lift trucks
- Counterbalanced trucks
- Cantilevered trucks
- Rider trucks
- Forklift trucks
- High lift platform trucks
- Low lift trucks
- Low lift platform trucks
- Motorized hand trucks
- Pallet trucks
- Narrow aisle rider trucks
- Straddle trucks
- Reach rider trucks
- Single side loader rider trucks
- High lift order picker rider trucks
- Motorized hand/rider trucks
- Rough terrain trucks
Time is Running Out!
Get Your Ticket Today!
No Refunds, Only Reschedules