Forklift Train the Trainer
Follow OSHA Regulation and receive the certification you need to train your team on forklift equipment.
- How to manage your forklift training program
- Implementing a forklift training program
- Scheduling training – do’s and dont’s
- Setting up a classroom
- Managing time during training
- Presentation skills
- Reading your audience
- Creating custom training Powerpoint
- Basic communication skills
- How to manage difficult students
- And much more!
ABOUT THE TRAIN THE TRAINER KIT
Who Should Take This Forklift Training Course?
Individuals that have employees operating forklifts or other powered industrial trucks.
Teams who do not have a sufficient or easy to use safety training program as required by OSHA.
Those hiring new employees without forklift experience.
Or, those who can’t afford to disrupt production schedules by sending employees to attend off-site training.
- High lift trucks
- Counterbalanced trucks
- Cantilevered trucks
- Rider trucks
- Forklift trucks
- High lift platform trucks
- Low lift trucks
- Low lift platform trucks
- Motorized hand trucks
- Pallet trucks
- Narrow aisle rider trucks
- Straddle trucks
- Reach rider trucks
- Single side loader rider trucks
- High lift order picker rider trucks
- Motorized hand/rider trucks
- Rough terrain trucks