Local CPR and First-Aid Training
ROI Safety Services is hosting a training at our facility. Come out for an in-person training to brush up on your First-Aid and CPR skills. In the absence of an infirmary, clinic, or hospital in near proximity to the workplace or home people should be adequately trained to administer CPR and first-aid support to fellow employees, family and others in need. Let’s take a couple hours to get you trained and ready to help! This class is for everyone, from beginners to seasoned professionals.
We will be hosting 2 classes on October 13th.
Attend the time that works for you.
10am – 12pm training
6pm – 8pm training
Skills you will be certified in:
- Activating the EMS systems
- Heart Attacks – recognizing signs & systems
- Identifying cardiac arrest
- Administering artificial respiration / “one rescuer” CPR techniques
- Performing obstructed airway procedures for unconcious & conscious people
- Performing practical skills
- Automated External Difibrilator (AED)
- Conducting primary & secondary surveys
- Controlling bleeding, treating for shock, applying basic bandaging
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Identification & treatment of burns and injuries from heat or cold
- Stabilization of impaled objects, eye and abdominal injuries
- Managing diabetic, seizure and poisoning emergencies
NOTE: No refunds will be offered for missed classes, however we would be happy to reschedule you for a future First-Aid training event.